- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- $16- $19 hourly +Bonus
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
LoanMart's Recovery Department is looking for a Recovery Specialist with serious talent for skip-tracing to join its team!
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
About the Position:
As a Recovery Specialist you will directly contribute to the successful management of the company's delinquency portfolio by applying your industry expertise in charge- off collections and skip tracing, while balancing strict adherence to quality assurance, compliance, and successful collection tactics. This objective is met through the following essential duties:
- Make payment arrangements with customers to avoid or postpone vehicle repossession.
- Follow up on previously made payment arrangements as necessary.
- Using new/updated information supplied through your skip-tracing efforts, regularly follow up on outstanding repossession orders to ensure agents are pursuing vehicles.
- Generate fresh location leads for our vehicle repossession agents
- Able to meet all production metrics in a fast pace and growing department
- Communication: Professional communication techniques that specialize in balancing your ability to provide a positive customer service while yielding positive recovery results.
- Skip-Tracing: Ability to successfully pursue, locate and engage the customer in negotiations and/or vehicle surrender while meeting strict company guidelines and Federal guidelines under the Fair Debt and Credit Protection Act.
- Adaptability/Creativity: Ability to adapt to ever-changing pool of past-due accounts in respect to the difficulty associated with the account.
- Open to constructive criticism
- 3 to 5 years of late-stage auto loan collections
- Familiarity with computer/internet. MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with Skip Tracing programs, e.g.- Experian, , U.S. Tracers, and Clear
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
This is a Full time position 8am to 5pm OR 9am-6pm Mon-Fri. Must be available for overtime on occasion, in addition to, weekend coverage, and OT as needed.
LoanMart, on Inside
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to reward, gratify and fulfill the diverse group we employ. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing with contests, games, acts of appreciation, and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you!
Notice to third parties: Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.