- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
LoanMart is in search of an Helpdesk Technician I to join our thriving Technology Team!
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
About the Job:
As Helpdesk Technician, you will provide vital support the Technology Department by providing technical assistance and support related to internal computer systems, hardware, and software. The Helpdesk Technician responds to inquiries, runs diagnostics, isolates problems, determines and implements adequate technical solutions. As Helpdesk Technician I you will serve as the first line of support to resolve computer issues, system access problems, and application support by:
- Support ing 300+ Windows Workstations, Software & Hardware Phones.
- Use ticketing system to log all help desk interactions with employees
- Respond to and resolve Level 1 helpdesk tickets
- Work in partnership with all IT teams to find solutions, and/or escalates issues to appropriate IT groups for resolution
- Ensure tickets are addressed in a priority order determined by the impact the problem has on the user to perform their duties
- Set priorities for open issues and escalate issues to the correct department for resolution
- Respond to inquiries either in person, over the phone, or in the ticketing system. Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved
- Manage user accounts within Active Directory: New user creation, edit permissions, disable and termination of accounts
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and attempt to resolve issues within the identified Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Run diagnostics on hardware to determine cause of problem, recommend replacement/repair
- Provide hardware maintenance for PC's, monitors and printersPerforms basic printer support and troubleshooting
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Support mobile devices containing LoanMart proprietary information
- Equipment relocation
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years supporting windows desktops in Windows XP or Windows 7 (Windows 8.0 or 8.1 is a plus)
- 2+ years analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving issues with windows, applications, and networking issues.
- 2+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong knowledge with hands on experience using Microsoft Operating System: Active Directory, User Profiles, & Permissions
- Strong remote support skills (phone and online) and familiarity with remote support skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Ability to adapt and learn in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrates strong customer service and analytical skills
- A+ Certification or any technician training is a plus!
LoanMart, On the Inside
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to reward, gratify and fulfill the diverse group we employ. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing with contests, games, acts of appreciation, and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you.