- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- $15- $18 Hourly + Bonus
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
Do you thrive in a sales environment?
Can you turn a 'no' in to a 'yes!'?
Do you prefer a pay-for-performance work environment?
Are you basically AWESOME on the phone?
LoanMart Loan Officers market our loan products to potential and current customers by telephone, educating customers about our product suite and customizing solutions to suit their needs.
What does it takes to join us on the Loan Officer Team?
- Do you make every customer feel special? Do you amaze with your service and follow up? Do customers feel like there's no-one else in the world you'd rather talk to?
These are our driving goals- Through amazing service, active listening, an engaging phone persona, and a sense of urgency our loan Officers enlighten Every Single Caller on the advantages of becoming a LoanMart customer.
- Are you competitive by nature? Is a daily, weekly or monthly goal something for you to crush with your sales and service muscles? Are you your own motivator? Our compensation structure is a bonus-based, goals-centric position, so you need to love this kind of structure to do well in it.
- Can you turn a frown upside down? Do you remain calm, cool, & collected when working with tense or challenging customers? Can you turn a dissatisfied, stressed, or upset customer into a LoanMart super-fan? Yes- we're hinting back to your amazing service skills with this one.
- Do you annoy your friends with your curiosity? We work to identify solutions for our customers, and that means being curious and inquisitive, knowing what to ask for in each unique scenario.
- Are you Adaptable, Fast Learner, and a Team Player? We are constantly learning and adapting, and then applying it to our duties and goals. You have to get in the boat and paddle on this team- it's fun, it's hard work, but we're a team and that's how we take care of business!
Now that you know what makes an awesome loan officer, here is the dry job description Human Resources made us include in this job ad...
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide product-expert information to customers about all LoanMart products. Explain the advantages of doing business with LoanMart, in comparison to our competitors or other less advantageous financial options.
- Follow LoanMart policies and procedures to accomplish all responsibilities and maintains confidentiality of customer information, including both personal and financial information.
- Follow through and follow-up on commitments made to customers, the status of missing information, and/or possible loan leads.
- Carefully review loan applications and documents to ensure requirements are met; maintain data integrity; avoid or identify fraud/identity theft.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum two years successful sales experience in a commission-based retail or phone sales environment- (this much time on the job tells us you tried it and liked it and are good at it.)
- Basic operations of Windows, internet browsers, and email
- Preferred prior experience validating loan application information
- Previous experience preparing Direct Loan documents is a plus, as is Auto finance, consumer credit, loan experience
- Must have open availability for work schedule
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
Why Else We're Awesome...
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to make us, well... fantastic! Successful Loan Officers historically earn $70,000 - $90,000. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing on the Production floor with contests, games and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you!