LoanMart is seeking an part-time HR Assistant for a temporary assignment 1/24/17-5/25/17.
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in!).
About the Position
Part Time, Job Share (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 am to 5 pm)
Assignment Length: January 24 May 25
Administrative Assistant- HR, Operations, Executive
Pay range: $13-17 per hour
Our HR Administrator will be in school full time for five months, so we need someone to help step in to keep things running two days per week. The position supports three branches of the organization- Human Resources, Facilities/Office Management, and the CEO, which means the tasks will vary every day. Using a Job Share technique, you and the existing HR Assistant will tag-team the job responsibilities to keep things running smoothly for the three branches supported.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in new hire set-up: badge set up
- Providing administrative services to the CEO: placing orders, picking up food, research items
- Filing, scanning, invoice review for HR-related tasks
- HR research- contact ADP Payroll services to research system errors, options, and/or acquire more information on behalf of employees.
- Order office supplies, organize company events such as motivational in-house events, notices
- Assist with the upcoming Benefits Open Enrollment sessions.
- Follow up on outstanding HR compliance-related items, policy acknowledgments, enrollments, etc.
- Responding to unemployment claims, disability claims, and other HR or payroll related documents
What you will Bring
- Previous HR Administration experience required.
- Experience supporting an executive in an administrative capacity preferred.
- Familiarity with the mechanics of time card management systems prefered.
- Some employment law knowledge (example, wage and hour, workers' compensation, leave laws) prefered.
- Strong ability to juggle multiple tasks, attention detail, and prioritize chnaging business needs.
LoanMart on the Inside
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to reward, gratify and fulfill the diverse group we employ. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing with contests, games, acts of appreciation, and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you.