- Collections-Early Stage
- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- $14 hourly + Bonus
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
Loanmart is currently accepting applications from successful, experienced Collections professionals for opportunities to join our 30 Day Collections queue!
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
About the Position
As a 30 Day Collector, you will add to the success of the company's delinquency portfolio by applying your collections skill to achieve effective and compliant collection results. You will:
- Make outbound and inbound calls manually of via autodialer, in an effort to collect payments on accounts between 30-59 days delinquent.
- Provide effective education and service to our customer to minimize the need for vehicle repossession.
- Utilize negation skills to negotiate payment terms and methods with customer, while reducing stalls and obstruction to payment opportunities.
- Effectively prioritize accounts and identify prime collection opportunities to optimize collection possibilities.
- Execute standard skip-tracing methods to locate customer and vehicle lead information.
- Implement compliant collection practices compliant with internal and federal guidelines, in accordance with parameters of the FDCPA and other regulations.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment. Ability to work in and promote a work environment that fosters a positive and effective team building spirit.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum of 1+years in Collections/Skip Tracing experience
- Experience and success at meeting individual and team quotas
- Must be able to handle High Call Volume
- Must have knowledge with FDCPA
- Must be comfortable with calls constantly monitored for compliance
- Must have previous knowledge/experience with Dialer System
- Must be able to work flexible schedule and weekends
- Must be pc literate and internet proficient
LoanMart, On the Inside
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to reward, gratify and fulfill the diverse group we employ. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing with contests, games, acts of appreciation, and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you.
Notice to third parties :Please don't contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.