- Encino, CA, USA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
LoanMart is seeking a dynamic Quality Assurance Supervisor with a background in call center monitoring join its Compliance Team
About the Position
Reporting to the company's Chief Compliance Officer, the Quality Assurance Supervisor will play a key role in leading the Quality Assurance team responsible for monitoring and evaluating call center associate interactions with both internal and external consumers. The Quality Assurance team also performs auditing functions of internal department processes as well as providing support to the Compliance department as a whole. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Monitoring the team's overall performance. Ensure daily/weekly/monthly goals are met by the specialists.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Lead calibration sessions of pre-recorded calls, emails, or chats for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify and track broad issues and trends, including but not limited to: process, procedure, and training needs.
- Delegate and perform monthly and spot audits of internal department processes.
- Provide input to Chief Compliance Officer regarding suggestions for improvement
- Partner with stakeholders on process enhancements.
- Stay up-to-date on policies and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise.
- Additional duties based on business needs.
What You will Bring
- 3+ years of supervisory experience. Experience in vehicle title lending industry strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory demands of the DOC, CFPB, FDCPA as they apply to the finance industry.
- Experience in monitoring, investigating, reporting, and rectifying compliance deficiencies.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities for the achievement of our business objectives.
- A strong ability to prioritize competing demands and multi-task for the achievement of set business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
LoanMart, On the Inside