- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- $13-$15 hourly+ Monthly Bonus incentive
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
LoanMart is in search of Origination Processors to join our Underwriting Team. This is an excellent starting point for a career in Underwriting, Credit, or Finance. This position is often a stepping stone into a Loan Officer position (90% of our Loan Officers started as Originations Processors), who have the earnings potential of $70,000 - $90,000 annually.
About the Position:
You know what they say... you never get a second chance to make a first impression- that's why the speed and service provided by the Origination Processors to our potential and new customers is so vital- they set the tone for the entire customer experience at LoanMart.
We can teach you the product, the systems, and the process- that's the easy part. But, to be a successful Origination Processor the following skills must be second nature;
- Superior Customer Service- Make them smile so much they can't help but to do business with us.
- A Love of Sales- People with successful phone sales experience excel in this position because they know how to highlight the benefits doing business with you and the advantages of the products offered.
- A Sense of Urgency- Time is of the essence; if you get it, are good at it, and expect it from others, you'll rock at LoanMart
- Accuracy- The data you collect and input must be right, every time.
- Exceptional Communication- You've got to have a phone persona that is professional, enjoyable, and effective in getting information from customers and motivating them to provide information/documentation. Are you bi-lingual in Spanish?... incluso mejor!
- Adaptation- We have to move fast, learn quickly, and adapt our approach to stay ahead of the pack- it's what leaders do. If you see change as a good thing, then you'll fit right in!
Using these skills you will create an amazing customer experiences as you:
- Inform potential customers about the benefits of our loan products, options, and how to qualify.
- Gather personal, credit, and vehicle information from potential customers.
- Educate customers about the suite of loan products offered by LoanMart.
- Accurately Input acquired data into the loan management system. Make precise notes detailing activity on each loan.
- Help walk-in customers and visitors with their needs.
- Keep pace with the fluctuating all volume/processing production quotas consistently, both inbound/outbound calls.
- Work on an outbound dialer campaigns to follow up on customers with potential loan approval.
Monday - Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturday - 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Overtime may be also required, when needed)
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
Why Else We're Awesome...
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to make us, well....fantastic. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing on the Production floor with contests, games and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you!
Notice to third parties: Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.