- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- $13-$15 hourly+ monthly Bonus incentive
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
LoanMart is in search of Underwriting Processors to join our busy Underwriting Team!
This is an excellent starting point for a career in Underwriting, Credit, or Finance. This position is often a stepping stone into a Loan Officer position (90% of our Loan Officers started as an Underwriting or Origination Processors), who have the earnings potential of $70,000 - $90,000 annually.
About the Position:
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are your proofreading skills off the charts with accuracy? Are the words "fine tooth comb" your middle name?
As an Underwriting Processor you will contribute to the success of the Underwriting department by providing excellent customer service to our new and existing customers in addition to efficiently processing new loan application requests, with a high level of accuracy.
We can teach you the product, the systems, and the process- that's the easy part. But, to be a successful Underwriting Processor you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Must be able to thrive in fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Solid background working in call center or customer relations-centric environment.
- Prior experience processing and validating application information preferably in financial services or lending. Previous experience preparing Direct Loan documents is a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Auto finance experience a plus
- High School Diploma -Required. Associates degree in Business or related field preferred
Using these skills you will create an amazing customer experiences as you:
- Effectively communicate with borrowers and external business partners to ensure both have a quality and brand experience
- Gather and safeguard required or stipulated loan documents.
- Carefully review loan applications and documents to ensure requirements are met; maintain data integrity; and avoid or identify fraud/identity theft
- Conduct customer and third party phone interviews to validate identity and ensure all verifications, clarifications or questions posed by Loan Officer are answered and properly documented.
- Follow-up on pending loans for completeness and/or resolution as indicated by Loan Officer(s).
- Perform a Quality Control review on all completed loan packages to ensure data and document integrity is maintained.
- Responsible for achieving all daily, weekly, monthly performance goals and objectives as defined and set by management.
- Responsible for managing individual and team work queues to meet required production time lines.
- Assist with Inbound calls or other office duties as needed.
Must have open availability for shift work schedule.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am-6:30pm (Overtime may be also required, when needed.)
Flexible to work weekends Sat/Sun - 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Fixed Weekends and/or rotation.)
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
Why Else We're Awesome...
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to make us, well....fantastic. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing on the Production floor with contests, games and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you!