- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
LoanMart is in search of an inventive Software Developer to join its thriving Technology Department!
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
About the Technology Team
We are building the next-generation suite of software and web applications to service our internal staff, many partners, and external customers. You will be part of a first-rate software technology team responsible for building scalable, high-quality and high-performance web based enterprise systems on the Microsoft Technology stack that generate and manage all of the sales and revenue for the company.
The team environment is extremely innovative, intellectually challenging and very dynamic. You will need to have the ability to work collaboratively, good developer skills, a great work ethic, and a drive to succeed. You will:
- Design software frameworks for implementing various B2B and B2C systems.
- Work in an Agile software development environment.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Collaborate on software development projects with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application. development, domain driven design, architecture design patterns.
- Support production systems and analyze problems; release patches and fixes as necessary.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Test Drive Development.
What you Will Bring:
- Excellent ability to provide architecture guidance to the project team working on products with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security.
- 2-3 years of solid hands on C# and ASP.NET development experience
- 2-3 years of SQL Server development experience, including ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- Hands on experience in and knowledge of WCF, SOAP and RESTful web services
- Good sense of web design and the ability to implement those designs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and database query tools, including the ability to write SQL queries
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
LoanMart, On the Inside
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to reward, gratify and fulfill the diverse group we employ. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing with contests, games, acts of appreciation, and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you.
Notice to third parties: Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.