- 91436, CA, USA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off
LoanMart's recent success has opened up a new opportunity for a Direct Marketing Channel Manager to join its dynamic Marketing Team!
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing Department unites digital and offline marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to create a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products.
As the Direct Marketing Channel Manager you will directly contribute to the success of the deapartments overall strategy and tactical day-to-day management of a wide range of direct marketing programs, including direct mail, new customer acquisition, "Reloan & Repeat" customer marketing, e-mail and various customer retention programs.
- Increasing new customer acquisition by managing multiple direct mail and e-mail campaigns
- Zero in on and lead DM & Email channel performance and monthly mail decisions.
- Construct and manage DM/EM testing agenda/tactical testing plan
- Design, execute and analyze tests to ensure on-time and error-free execution of all direct channel campaigns
- Partner with analytics and modeling teams to:
- generate forecasts of marketing spend, response and production
- analyze the performance and profitability of marketing efforts at the channel, tactic and segment level to optimize spend and performance
- improve customer targeting, including exploring new data sources and additional populations
- Explore new initiatives, propose process improvements, and test new marketing channels and/or vendors.
- Analyze competitors in each channel for new ideas and strategies.
- Conduct customer research to inform creative, offer and response channel strategy.
- Develop and test new creatives and brand messages that improve channel performance and drive greater consistency across all channels
- Identify, size and prioritize opportunities to optimize marketing performance / ROI
What You will Bring
- Strong background in direct mail marketing. Working knowledge of direct mail models, targeting data and performance analysis. managing direct mail campaign execution
- Proven experience in process/project management and ability to prioritize and execute while working under tight deadlines.
- Sound business acumen along with the aptitude to design/understand key creative elements
- A knack for juggling multiple deadlines, multiple projects, and a number of moving pieces.
- Working knowledge of direct mail models, targeting data and performance analysis
- Prior experience in financial services or consumer lending, not required, but a plus!
Our Culture, Perks
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to reward, gratify and fulfill the diverse group we employ. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing with contests, games, acts of appreciation, and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you!
Notice to third parties: Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.