- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time
LoanMart is seeking a Marketing Performance & Optimization Analyst to join it's growing Marketing Team!
LoanMart - History and Mission
LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought in new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry. Our recent acquisition of $100 million credit facility from Victory Park will support our newest expansion into the personal unsecured credit market (this is where YOU come in).
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing department unites digital and offline marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to create a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products.
As a Marketing Performance & Optimization Analyst you will be responsible conducting a wide range of ongoing and ad-hoc analytics to contribute to the optimization of the performance (ROI) of the company's various marketing programs by:
- Building advanced excel models to analyze the performance and profitability of marketing efforts at the channel, tactic and segment level.
- Generating monthly forecasts of marketing spend, response and production including the creation of channel response curves.
- Producing marketing performance dashboards with cascading KPIs.
- Conducting a wide range of ad-hoc marketing profitability optimization projects.
- Identifying, size and prioritizing opportunities to optimize marketing performance / ROI.
- Partnering with the finance team to conduct product P&L analytics (product valuation, differentiated sales cost by channel, evaluating offers & products).
- Driving improvements in marketing attribution methodologies and data sources.
- Creating & updating LoanMart's "effort to turn lead into a fund" by channel / sales capacity modeling.
- Conducting lead distribution analytics (trade-off between leads per originator & conversion rate, optimal lead routing, etc.).
- Providing analytical support to channel leads (test design & analysis, profitability assessment, segmentation, attribution / data infrastructure).
What You will Bring
- Prior experience in a highly analytical / numbers-driven role (analytics, reporting, pricing, financial planning & analysis, etc.)
- BS or MBA degree from top-tier university, preferably with a major in marketing, finance, business or an analytical field (engineering, math, computer science, statistics, etc.)
- Very strong analytical skills (excel-based analytics, not necessarily regression modeling) with highly advanced excel modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge of finance/financial analysis, P&L measureent and forecasting
- Good understanding of data and reporting systems and working knowledge of SQL. Dissect and analyze complex problems. Gather, aggregate and reconcile disparate data from multiple sources.
- Intellectual curiousity, keen business acumen. Ability to apply business judgment to imperfect data.
- Ability to manage complex analytical projects with high level of independence. Juggle multiple deadlines, multiple projects, and a number of moving pieces. and comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
- Basic powerpoint/presentation development skills
Our Culture, Perks
Our culture and pay-for-performance compensation plan come together to reward, gratify and fulfill the diverse group we employ. In addition to monetary compensation, we reward top/consistent performers with travel opportunities, concert/amusement park/music venues, time off, and more. All employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing with contests, games, acts of appreciation, and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical/dental/vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs.
We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you!
Notice to third parties: Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.